Tired of eating the conventional bread and egg? You want to try something different and enjoyable? If your answer is yes, relax while I tell you how to make pancakes and home made sauce within the comfort of your kitchen.
For one serving, you will need the following:
- Flour (5 tablespoons)
- Sugar (preferably 2 tablespoons or as you desire)
- Egg (1)
- Milk (1/2 cup)
- A pinch of salt
- Flavour (optionial)
- Butter or vegetable oil (I prefer butter because it adds an additional flavour)
- Mix the flour and sugar with a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Mix the milk and egg in another bowl.
- Add the dry mixture (flour and sugar with a pinch of salt) with the liquid mixture (milk and egg).
- Stir until it is smooth and void of lumps.
- Place your pan on fire.
- Put your butter or oil on fire and fry the dough until it’s brown and cooked as you desire.
- Ensure your pancake doesn’t drown in the oil. The essence of the oil or butter is to make sure your pancakes do not stick to the pan.
Wanna Make The Home Made Nutella?
You need the following ingredients :
- Coco powder (5 tablespoons)
- Flour (1 teaspoon)
- Sugar (3 tablespoons)
- Milk (as much as you want)
- Butter (1 teaspoon)
- Vanilla flavour or whichever you prefer.
- Mix the coco powder, flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Place a pan on fire.
- Pour the milk into the pan.
- Add the butter and the flavor and stir well.
- Reduce the heat of the fire.
- Continually add the dry mixture spoon by spoon to the mixture in the pan until it is finished.
- Stir until it’s a bit thick.
You can make thin like syrup or thick like Nutella as you desire. Note that the sauce can only last for three days (still working on how to preserve it for more days).
There you have it, you can now enjoy your pancakes and home-made Nutella. The recipe for the Home made Nutella belongs to my Elder sister. Apparently, it runs in the blood.
IG : @OluBijay
Twitter : @OluBijay
Facebook : Olayiwola Omobolaji
IG : @TheArtOfAde
BBM Channel : C001FDB41
Twitter : @TheArtOfAde
Facebook Page : The Art Of Ade
Email : [email protected]