Friends, there are things we must carry and handle with extra-carefulness because these things are fragile and once broken, they can not be easily put back together. Once some of these things get broken, they can lead to huge damage and destiny wastage. Let me mention 8 of those things you must carry and handle with carefulness as if you are carrying a crate of eggs.
1. Your Name: Your name is very important and fragile. There are names that stink in the ears of people simply because, those who bear those names spoilt the name. The way to handle your name with carefulness is to be careful of your doings. Your actions can rubbish your name. A good name can open doors for you & for your children and generations after you.
Carry your name with carefulness. It is a huge asset. Read one of the quotes written by Shakespeare:
‘Who steals my purse steals trash; ’tis something, nothing;
‘Twas mine, ’tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
But he that filches from me my good name,
Robs me of that which not enriches him,
And makes me poor indeed’.
2. Your Heart: Many hearts are broken, shattered, wounded and bitter today. This is because many of these hearts’ owners were careless with their hearts. You can guard your heart from being broken and bitter. Run away from people, and things that are bent on breaking your heart. Carry your heart like a crate of eggs. You need a whole heart before you can be said to be fully whole!
3. Your Husband/Wife: When you put too much pressure on your spouse, you will break him or her. Handle your spouse with carefulness and tenderness. Let tenderness flow in your relationship. Don’t be wicked to your wife. Carry them like Kings and Queens. They are strong, powerful and wise, yet, they need to be protected, cared for and handled like a crate of eggs. Treat her like that.
4. Your Purpose: Your purpose is your destiny. If you don’t handle it with utmost carefulness, it can slip off your hands and gaze and get broken. So many things can come like pressure on this crate of egg of purpose: discouragement, lack of fund, delayed breakthrough, etc. These are things that may want to come like pressure on your purpose to break it. Don’t allow them! Carry it with care. Carry your purpose away from people and things that may want to put pressure on it and break it.
5. Your Health: You have only this body as a vehicle that will carry you through your journey of destiny in this life. Handle your health with carefulness. No matter how big your vision is, once you are dead, nobody can really run the vision like you! Fight for your health. Avoid things that can destroy your health. Wealth is useless when your health becomes useless. Don’t kill yourself before your time. Do your best to stay alive. We still need you here. Don’t use your fork and your spoon to dig your grave. Watch what you eat. Always pray for divine immunization against sickness and diseases.
6. Your Marriage: So many people handle their marriage like a carton of Indomie Noddles. Let me remind you sir and ma that your marriage is fragile. Handle it like a crate of egg. It must not break! A broken marriage is not easily put back together because when a marriage breaks, many things get broken with it.
7. Your Words: Your worth is attached to your words. Be careful with words. Once broken, you can’t gather it up again. Many people are careless with their words. They speak violently. They make empty promises and break it. Some say things they later wish they never said. Guard your words. Be careful with them.
8. Your Eternity: Those who are running up and down to fulfill destiny here on earth without thinking of their eternity are not wise! Friends, the matter of eternity is not something you should handle with levity. Think about where you will spend eternity. You will die one day. I will also die one day. All that we are and have in this world are vanity upon vanity. Take the matter of your end very serious. Stop living carelessly as if you have extra life. Think about eternity.
Enjoy Your Week!
IG : @TheArtOfAde
Twitter : @TheArtOfAde
BBM Channel : C001FDB41
Facebook Page : The Art Of Ade
Email : [email protected]